At Case Card > Participants View, There is “Case Managers” section that show the list of all Case Managers of your Case
Here you can Add / Remove Case Manager, please keep in mind that one user can only be Case Manager or Case Participant at one time. If one wish to move up a user from being Participant to a Manager, one need to first deactivate him/her as a Case Participant.
To add Case Manager to the Case
Click “Add Case Manager…” then search for any existing user in your company
- Select role of Case Manager, for example “Responsible Lawyer” or “Executive Lawyer”
- Change Hourly Fee if it should override for the specific case
Click “Add Case Manager”
To remove/deactivate Case Manager from your Case
- Move mouse cursor over Case Manager who you want to remove then click “X”
- Removed Case Manager will become “EXCLUDED”, meaning that the person no longer possesses any Manager rights for the case, but is still visible in list for traceability.
To re-add Case Manager to your Case again
- Move the mouse cursor over excluded Case Manager who you want to add him / her back then click “+”