When it’s time to start generating invoices one can find the “Generate Invoice” function on various views such as Main, Client, Payer or Case –cards. There are few differences with the Invoice view depending on which card one opens it on, here is a short overview.
- Main card
- Generate invoices for a whole Billing Unit
- Generate invoices for a Client or Payer
- Client card
- Generate invoices for the open client
- Generate invoices for a case of the client
- Payer card
- Generate invoices for the open payer
- Generate invoices for a case of the payer
- Case card
- Generate invoices for the open case
Only users with account right can generate users, which is users without the right will not see the button “Generate Invoices” at Invoices-view.
When open the dialog “Generate Invoices” one will see the following input sections,
- Selection, here depending on which card you are on the selection will vary, in the following screenshot we are on the main card, and have the options of “Billing Unit” and “Payer/Client”
- Period End, here you set the date to fetch the time and expense records until.
- Invoice Date, here you can specify a desired invoice date for the invoices to be generated. The default date is created using the “invoice day of the month” setting in the control panel, see article xxx.
2.2 User can access Client card by ”Search box”
By entering name or client ID is a quickiest way to fined the specific client
(hear are an aritcal for ”Search box”)
i.e Entering name of client user want to access to client card than click to accees.
Now user access to Client card and see the Invoice view