There are 3 levels of adjustments,
- Invoice level, affects the whole invoice
- Case Level, affects a specific case
- Participant/Case Level, affects a specific time keeper in an case
There are two types of adjustment types that can be performed, Additive or Fixed Price.
- Additive, is a percentage value of adjustment, i.e. a discount of 20% would be -20.
- Fixed price, as it the name suggests, a fixed price for the level specified.
When applying an adjustment the billed worth is divided equally between all participants in case based on their work effort
Open a draft invoice to edit, (see article xxx on how to open a draft invoice)
Click “Add Adjustment” you will see adjustment dialog appear
Her are the option of to select “Additive” and “Fixed Price”
I.e. add adjustment in Percentage, Invoice level and select “Show on Invoice”
If you don’t want adjustment records to show than unselect.
Finally pales select “Apply”
Result in Preview PDF
I.e. add fixed price, invoice level and select “Show on Invoice”
If you don’t want adjustment records to show than unselect, pleas enter description this is mandatory finally click “Apply”
Result in Draft Invoice preview PDF