There are 3 levels of adjustments
- Invoice level affects the whole invoice
- Case Level affects a specific case
- Participant/Case Level affects a specific timekeeper in a case
When applying an adjustment the billed worth is divided equally between all participants in a case based on their work effort
Open a draft invoice to edit.
To add an adjustment Participant level there enormous ways to do it
- From the action bar, where the button is visible at Case, Time and adjustment menu
- From the time list Click on the Case-level summation
Click “Add adjustment”
Case Level summation
Both menus will lead you to add adjustment card.
Make adjustments and click “Apply”
“Save change” to complete work
Result in Draft Invoice preview PDF