To add a company relationship on the Client Card, head over to the Client Card, Details-view, under the Related Companies section.
Click on the Add Relation... button.
The following dialogue will appear.
From here, you can search for an existing company relationship in the system using the following information:
- Name of the Entity
- Entity Identification Number
- Client Number
Or create a new Company Entity by clicking the Create new Company Entity...
For more information on how to create a new company entity, click here.
If you have an external registry installed, such as BisNode, the system will then use that integration and search in that external registry as well.
Once you are done selecting the company relationship you wish to add, you can define the company being added as either a Parent Company, Subsidiary or Ultimate Parent.
Please note that the Ultimate Parent can only be added once, but you can add as many Entities as either a Parent Company or a Subsidiary to the new company entity.
Then click on the Add button.
Then the newly added company relationship will appear alongside the following information under the Related Companies as below:
- The organization number
- The country it is located in
- The relationship with the Client
On the Card of the company relationship being added, the relationship between entities will appear as below.
Please note that if the company relationship being added as the Ultimate Parent Company is only an entity in the system, the orange label called 'Ultimate Parent Company' that normally displays on the top right of the Related Companies section will not appear.
However, if the Ultimate Parent Company already exists as a client in the system, the label will appear as below.
1. Ensure that you are either a Client Manager, Case Manager, or a User with 'Assistant'-role or 'Administrator'-right.
2. There are two types of Entities; Person and Company. You can only add a company relationship if the entity is a Company. For example, if the Client Card entity is a Company, then you can add a company relationship. If the Client Card entity is a Person, then you are unable to add a Company relationship.