To add a Gender and Title of a Person Client, head over to the Client Card, Details-view, the selection will appear on the top left under the Details title.
Click on the Gender/Title drop-down dialogue.
You can select the gender of the client from the following options:
After selecting the gender of the client, the following titles will automatically appear:
- Mr - once Male has been selected.
- Mrs - once Female has been selected.
- Mx - once Non-binary has been selected.
However, you can also change the title from default selections to anything of your choice simply by clicking on the Text Box, and typing any sort of title as below.
After you are done naming the title, click outside of the box and the title will then be automatically saved.
1. Ensure that you are either a Client Manager, Case Manager, or a User with the 'Assistant'-role set, or a User with the 'Administrator'-rights set to be able to add a Gender & Title.
2. You can only add a Gender and Title on a Person Client.