You will only need to follow these steps if Customer Support has explicitly asked for this to be sent.
This is required by technical support so that they can check the logs and determine where the issue comes from so that they can identify the problem and fix it.
When customer support asks you to send the HAR, you will be provided with clear instructions on where to start and when the end, before you download the HAR file.
Follow the steps below.
1. You will need to press F12, to open the Developer Tools Interface. There will be a dialogue that shows on the right side of the browser.
2. Ensure you are clicked into Network, before following instructions sent by customer support.
3. Follow the instructions sent by Customer Support.
An example of this would be as below.
- Start in the Main Card.
- Go into the Case Card.
- Go into the Time Records-view.
- Click on a time record to change the Activity Type.
- Change the Activity Type.
- Wait 5 seconds.
- Download the HAR file and send the file to customer support.
4. After following the instructions, download the HAR file.
5. After saving the file somewhere on your computer, send the file as an attachment in the support ticket.