To update or remove a price list filter, head over to the Control Panel, under the Billing section, click on Manage Price Lists.
The list of existing price lists will appear, click the 'Pencil'-icon.
You can perform the following actions:
1. Updating a price list filter
You can update the following information:
- Change existing conditions
- Add a new condition
- Switch from Multiplier to Additive
For more information on how to add/create a price list rule, click here.
For more information about price lists: rules, filters & conditions, click here.
After updating the price list filter, click the Save button, and you are done.
2. Removing a price list filter
To remove a price list filter, click the 'Trash Can'-icon.
The following dialog will appear, click the OK button.
Click the Save button, and you are done.
1. Ensure that you are a User with 'Administrator'-rights set up to be able to access Control Panel.