You must first have already added a Case Budget first before you can add a notification.
To learn how to add a Case Budget, click here.
After you have set up the case budget, you can then add a notification by clicking on the Add Notification button that appears after setting the case budget.
You will then see the following.
From here, you can then select who to Notify when an X percentage has been reached.
Available user groups are,
- Responsible Case Managers
Only Case Managers with "Responsible Lawyer"-role will be notified.
- Responsible Client Managers
Only Client Managers with "Responsible Lawyer"-role will be notified.
- All Case Managers
All users that are Case Managers will be notified.
- All Client Managers
All users that are Client Managers will be notified.
Once you have entered the desired parameters for the notification, click on Save and you are done.
You can add multiple notifications. Just repeat the following process as desired.
1. This is an add-on feature. Please contact your sales representative to activate this functionality.
2. Ensure you are either a Client Manager, Case Manager or User with 'Assistant'-role setup to be able to set a Case Budget.
3. Preset notification can be configured. Please email email@example.com with the preset notification budget settings you wish to have.
Please sign in to leave a comment.