While it should not occur, there are various reasons why LEX247 would experience system slowness.
Typically, slowness is temporary and usually does not last more than 30-minutes. Unfortunately, these things happen and there is not much we can do since these issues tend to resolve themselves and are not a fault with the LEX247 application.
It would be beneficial that you hold off on sending a support ticket for the first 30-minutes unless it becomes unbearable.
Before you do contact support, try the following;
- Completely clear your web browser cookies.
- Logout of LEX247.
- Log back into LEX247.
- Review is slowness has gone.
If the above does not work, please contact support and let them know the following details.
- Let them know that you performed the check above.
- When did the slowness start?
- How long did you wait until trying to clear cookies?